Lexus College Graduate Finance Program
- Competitive APRs and lease terms on new Lexus and L/Certified vehicles How to Qualify
1. Have a Degree
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months OR
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months OR * Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years OR
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
1. Have a Job
- When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of contract date. LFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications. See your participating Lexus dealer for more information.
 College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance of new, untitled Lexus or L/Certified vehicles. College Graduate Reward is available on all new or untitled Lexus vehicles, including untitled dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less only. (L/Certified vehicles are not eligible for the Reward Program). The College Graduate Reward Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Lexus dealer and Lexus Financial Services (LFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Reward Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar's office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Reward offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Reward will be applied on LFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on LFS finance contracts. Limit one reward per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Reward Program is not compatible with the Lexus Military Reward Program. Reward valid on contracts executed between August 2, 2016 and January 7, 2017. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Reward is compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Reward not redeemable for cash. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.