How-To Setup Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
If you have recently invested in a new Lexus, then you’re probably still figuring out how all of the different features work in your vehicle. Most vehicles are coming equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capabilities. If you aren’t sure how to make the most of this technology, read on to find out more.
Your touchscreen infotainment system gives you access to things like Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. Whatever your preference, Lexus finds a way to keep you connected. You can even use voice commands to stream your favorite music, make phone calls, create lists, and listen to audiobooks as you drive when you are using Android Auto. Apple allows you to connect your phone to your infotainment system touchscreen.
- Download the Lexus + Android app on your phone
- Pair your phone to your Lexus Bluetooth connection
- Allow your app to access your phone, audio connections, and location
- Select the main menu on your Lexus Enform display
- Select Lexus + Android
- Enable Siri Eyes on your iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your USB port
- Select the Always Enable on the Lexus Enform display
- Select the Menu button
- Select Apple CarPlay on your Lexus Enform Display and update your settings
If you need some extra assistance with the setup and pairing of your smart devices to your new Lexus model, stop down to Kenny Kent Lexus for more information. We can set everything up for you to make your life easier, but we can also educate you on the steps that you need to take to take full advantage of your vehicle’s technology features. We want you to make the most of your Lexus since this brand provides tons of great features across its various models each year.