Lexus ES350 Lease Deals
I Am Thinking About Leasing A Lexus ES350
At Kenny Kent Lexus, we have a vast selection of new Lexus ES350 vehicles in stock. If you are looking for a competitive lease deal, we can help. Take a look at our inventory of new Lexus ES350 vehicles.
What Are the Benefits of Leasing a Lexus ES350?
When you lease a new Lexus ES350 from Kenny Kent Lexus, you will experience many benefits of leasing a vehicle. Not only can you take advantage of our lease specials, but there are also several other advantages of leasing a new Lexus ES350.
1. Tax Savings – When you lease a vehicle, the sales taxes are significantly lower than if you decide to purchase the vehicle. Depending on your state’s requirements, you may have to pay sales tax on the amount of your vehicle’s lease or monthly payments.
2. Lower Monthly Payments – Purchasing a vehicle requires you to pay for the entire amount of the vehicle over the term on your loan. When you lease a car, the term is shorter. Monthly lease payments are more affordable than monthly payments for purchasing a new vehicle. You can expect your lease payments to be 30 to 60 percent lower than purchase payments.
3. Low Down Payments – Lenders may require you to make a down payment of at least 10 percent of the price of a new vehicle. Vehicle leases require a lower down payment. There are a few lease deals that may not require you to make a down payment.
4. Factory Warranty – When you purchase a new car, the factory warranty ends after your car reaches the predetermined mileage. When you lease a vehicle, your warranty will extend through the life of the lease. With a car lease, you won’t have to worry about paying for expensive maintenance work on your vehicle.
5. Vehicle Upgrades – You can sign a lease contract for 24 to 48 months. If you like to upgrade your vehicle frequently, leasing a vehicle is a viable option for you.
To learn more about our Lexus ES350 lease options, contact Kenny Kent Lexus. We can consult with you to help you determine if leasing makes sense for you.